Flow-c Anesthesia Machine
Flow-c Anesthesia Machine
Smoother workflow for busy ORs
Flow-c is a compact anesthesia machine where every detail has been designed to ease the daily work, enabling cost-efficient and safe treatment for patients.
Experience the new Flow-c
A compact anesthesia machine
for a streamlined workflow
- Compact to fit in any OR space, yet with flexible mounting possibilities
- Intuitive touch screen, tiltable and rotatable
- Convenient details to ease the daily work, e.g clever cable management without clutter
- The Flow core technology for excellent ventilation performance
- Low flow anesthesia with a FGF (Fresh Gas Flow) limit of 0.1 l/min, and with visual guidance
- Active hypoxic guard, the O2Guard, for added safety
- Easy maintenance and training
Designed with you – to get work flowing
Every detail of the Flow-c has been thoughtfully designed in collaboration with clinicians to ease your daily work in the fast-paced OR.
Smart clips, hooks and arms
For convenient placement of suction device, manual breathing bag and other accessories.
USB ports and LED light
Data transfer and charging easily accessible. Three-step dimmable LED lights up the workspace.
when lowering the flows
The VRI (Volume Reflector Indicator) is a useful visual guide that enables
you to optimize the rebreathing fraction and thus save anesthetic agent.
This tool makes it simple to set the optimal Fresh Gas Flow (FGF) and minute volume ratio. Agent consumption can easily be monitored via the interface.
Visualizing agent concentration in target organ
Due to pharmacokinetics there is a time delay in agent concentrations between the lungs and the target organ, the brain. The unique MAC Brain tool visualizes the difference to support better dosing and planning of agent delivery.
Simplified cleaning and maintenance
When cleaning the Flow Anesthesia Machine only 7 parts need to be removed, saving costs and supporting infection control.
Preventive maintenance is optimized to reduce complexity with few and easily accessible parts only changed every two years.
Getinge Care: protecting your investment
Optimizing equipment services is an excellent way to boost productivity and reduce costs. A Getinge Care service plan ensures your equipment always performs to its full potential, allowing you to focus on saving lives.
High quality consumables
We offer an extensive range of readily available consumables. These are designed for the highest possible level of patient safety and outstanding ease of use.
Patient data at your fingertips
MSync helps you to connect your Flow-c fleet to your patient monitor, HIS or patient data management system (PDMS). Clinical and patient data are transferred in real time to support clinical decision-making.
Flow-e is a flexible anesthesia machine with a large workspace that makes work easier. Flow-e combines innovative design with the leading features for efficient and lung-protective ventilation.
The Flow-i combines superior ventilation performance with smart decision support tools in an easy to use workstation. The Flow-i lets you treat even your most challenging patients with safe, lung-protective and cost-efficient ventilation and anesthetic care.
The next step forward in making protective ventilation more accessible, understandable and easy to implement.
Your navigator in perioperative hemodynamic management
1. Hendrickx JF, De Wolf AM, De Hert S. O2, anybody? Eur J Anaesth 2015, 32:371–373
2. Internal test reports comparing Flow-i with vendor machines; EVU-125310, EVU-125312, EVU-125313
3. Brattwall, M., Warrén-Stomberg, M., Hesselvik, F. et al. Brief review: Theory and practice of a minimal fresh gas flow anesthesia. J Can Anesth (2012)